Monday, October 28, 2013

WHAT I THINK ABOUT WHEN I THINK ABOUT IN ACT III

Act 3 Scene 1:
-Hamlet why are you so mean? Why are you saying these cruel things to Ophelia?
- I realize that it’s not Ophelia’s fault, but that it’s Hamlet being indecisive.
-How is Ophelia taking this talk from Hamlet? Has she told her Polonius?
-I’m really confused about Hamlet’s feelings for Ophelia now…
Act 3 Scene 2:
            -Clever one Hamlet, very very clever…
            -WHY ARE YOU BACK TO FLIRTING VERY RAUNCHELY WITH OPHELIA?
            - Haha you caught your uncle in the act of feeling guilty!
            -But… why is he mad?
            -Wow you caught your friend’s in the act of using you good job again.
Act 3 Scene 3:
            -Now Claudius realizes what he did was wrong…
            -I’m glad Hamlet chose not kill his Uncle there and then.
-Hamlet is very good at THINKING before ACTING, despite his emotional conditions.
-I hope Claudius doesn’t think he’s a good guy now…
Act 3 Scene 4:
-Hamlet you idiot, you killed Polonius… right when I thought you had your actions under control…
- I feel like Polonius’s act of sayin he was killed in a play he performed at foreshadowed his death in this scene.
-Polonius… your death is kinda your fault.
-I’m astounded by the things Hamlet is telling his mother… I feel like he could say these things in a nicer way…


OVERALL: This act was quite a plot changer. Polonius’s dies, Hamlet still seems to show that he has mixed feelings about Ophelia and now he is getting sent off to England. Oh, Claudius has now officially admitted to killing Hamlet’s father and he’s asking for forgiveness after he realized what he did was wrong?????????? This act angers me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment