Thursday, November 21, 2013

BRAIN WITH [???] LEGS

I don't know how many people are exactly in my collaborative group but I know so far it is the people that in sit with in my fourth period English class. We are reading a Tale Of Two Cities. I also don't exactly know what we are doing but we are setting up a reading schedule that we have read a certain amount of pages (or chapters) each day/week and at the end of the week we will talk about the session in class and post to our blogs our thoughts on the section. That is all we've got so far!

3 comments:

Maddie Klu said...

The layout of your blog is original and gorgeous!
So, how are you going to prepare for the two finals coming up?
http://mklusendorfrhsenglitcomp.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the style of your blog! It is so cool! You even have Bedouin Soundclash on your music player too!!!! LOVE IT!!!
Anyways, what are you going to focus on for your "different" final?
http://rachelsheddaplitblog.blogspot.com

Miranda Nillo said...

Hey Maddie, i'm just going to prepare by reviewing all our old posts and analyzations of what we've been going through and studying everyday for Vocab! And to you rachel I think I'm going to focus on the collaboration aspect and make a video dealing with "connections".

Post a Comment