Monday, October 14, 2013

DEAR OPHELIA

Dear O,

            Let me start out by first saying your relatives seem to have a made a paradox, do they not like him because he is a prince? Or because of other things? I mean I’m not to judge anyone, especially since I don’t know the guy, but I wish you could’ve told me more about this so prince. But I feel that your brother and father are just being the typical guardians to your happiness and trying to talk reason into you incase this love doesn’t end up to be an ephemeral love. Unfortunately, this is not a situation that is an anomaly because nine out of ten times, most guy relatives will not like your first love or any love at all. Though I feel as if your father especially is putting your lover on a very precipitous pedestal only to be knocked down and disregarded. They seem to act in a churlish way just to make you mad. But don’t take it as it being a rancorous decision. Anyways, what I would do if I were you is to avoid being a bellicose daughter and obey to what your relatives are telling you. But take heed, if they don’t know much about him, then who are they to judge what you can, and cannot do? I think what they’re trying to warn you of also if that this lover may act in a way to abase you and have you heart broken in the end. But do not fear, they are not trying to be saboteurs, of your relationship, because no one loves a person who can be act like a complete abomination to another. Is your lover one who acts in anachronism by being chivalry? Or does he pursue himself in activities such as debauchery? Pardon if I come off as a brusque person; I just really want to get to know the guy to help you! He also seems as if he may abdicate someone’s place at some point? My advice to you, is to do what you think is best and do some deep thinking about what relationship means most to you. I don’t think your father would want to see you proliferate if you know what I mean… You seem to be in a conundrum, but it’s okay because people always get out of these situations. You’re the type of person who would not want to be gauche in any given situation or else things could take a turn for the worst. But I’m sorry if this advice does not help one bit.. I’ve expurgated my thoughts and theories for this problem from one of my old college books. So if you have any process do not be afraid to contact me, be as rapacious as you want! BEST OF WISHES TO YOU DARLING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment