Monday, October 21, 2013

Melody Monday #9

Hi guys. happy monday evening! I hope you guys enjoyed your early out and did some productive activities! Anyways I am here to bring you your ninth melody monday. This next artist is one that's been around for awhile but has been slowly getting popular this past year in the dance, edm, electronic, and such scene. He truly can play your heart strings and really want to make you dance your heart out. I now present you... Kaskade! Here is a link to his website http://www.kaskademusic.com/bio/ . Kaskade or in normal terms Ryan Raddon is a young soul who creates music and performs at places such as Electric Daisy Carnival! Anyways, the song of this week is called Eyes. I use to listen to this song NONSTOP because of how lively the beat just feels. It was included on my traveling list (a list of songs that I play when I'm traveling or on an airplane). It usually gets me pumped for trips (Like when I went to Australia and Africa) or life in general...

Now to enjoy some great music !

0 comments:

Post a Comment