Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Our Summer (a little video project I created to sum up my summer)

So as a past time, I really enjoy working and filming videos of everyday life. This summer I tested my abilities to trying to capture as many spontaneous moments as possible through the eyes of my Canon HD Video Camera. The shots and clips I got weren’t always the best, and definitely were not following the basic rules of videography/ filmography/ whatever-you-call-it-ography. My projects focus was how my friends and I spend our time over the summer. I realized that with school coming along, and senior year being the most stressful year as it seems, time with my loved ones needed to be treasured more heavily than most. So I present to you the video of my summer, titled: Our Summer.




I’m trying to get a collaborative group started up about making a list of things to do before senior year ends, whether it’s really spontaneous and outrageous, or as simple and easy as delivering pizza to a random stranger. We’d also be vlogging (video blogging) about our lives every week in a short 5 minute (more or less) video just to document how our senior year is coming along. My main focus is to capture our moods and see a character progression through out the year to compare at the end of the year how much we’ve changed. I really wish I started this or something like this my freshmen year but it’s never too late!  Now… enjoy the video (:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really hope Preston doesn't see my sweet underwear pose! :)

Unknown said...

Hahaha miranda this video was awesome! :) I found myself in a picture by the way. My favorite part was when you scared Marissa hahaha

Miranda Nillo said...

Haha Jason Dr. Preston is a pretty cultured person, I think he's seen more graphical (; and thanks Mia! I'm pretty sure that picture was before summer, but hey we had to include you somehow!

Post a Comment