Monday, October 14, 2013

Melody Monday #8

So I found this band while casually listening to All Time Low and The Maine being in such a melancholy mood and I felt like it depicts my current relationship with people who I hold dearly to me. The band I am presenting to you is The Story So Far.

 They are another type of pop-punk band that have a great blend of acoustics in their songs. Just the other night, Kylie Sagisi (you should check out her blog by the way it's super cool) were having a reminiscing night about all the old bands you listened to in junior high/elementary school and I would categorize The Story So Far as one of those bands. They're locally grown (as in based out of Walnut Creek, California) and definitely a band worth listening to. Now enjoy one of their mellow songs called Clairvoyant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment