Monday, September 30, 2013

Melody Monday #7

This weeks Melody Monday features a band that I grew up with, if ya know 5th and 6th grade counts, who are known for their songs such as Dear Maria, Count Me In, Jasey Rae, Coffee Shop Soundtrack, Stella, and so much more! If you don’t know them by now, let me introduce you to All Time Low. Maybe it’s the fact that I saw them less than a week ago and got two picks along with being less than a couple feet away from them, am I now just showing you guys, or maybe the fact that they released another album with a lot of acoustic versions of their songs that I’m oh so very happy with.


They are a band based from Maryland and have had numerous national and international tours. All Time Low consists of Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, Zack Merrick, and Rian Dawson. All very wonderful and darling creatures of this world. I may be a bit biased but from listening to a number of performances on youtube, and attending several of their concerts, I can say that they are one of the few bands out there that can sound as good or better live performance. So just for the heck of it, I am going to include many songs to take a listen to. Enjoy, and if it’s not your cup of tea… then order a new one.

The Reckless and The Brave

Somewhere In Neverland 
Backseat Serenade
Time Bomb
Teenage Dirtbag (cover)
Jasey Rae

Coffee Shop Soundtrack



Remembering Sunday (My favorite out of all of them)




0 comments:

Post a Comment