Monday, September 9, 2013

Melody Monday #4

Sometimes in life, you have to just take a step back and realize what you've got in front of you. I truly enjoy the fact that this week in English we will be taking alot of self reflection and just focusing on now. This is one concept I've been trying to grasp ever since my Sophomore year. ANYWAYS, it's Melody Monday numero quatro and this week features a double special. I've got a special remix of Passion Pit's song "Sleepyhead" (which by the way they will be at the Santa Barbara Bowl Oct. 26 if anyone is a fan..) and a song called Dance Dance Dance by Lykke Li ( Listen to this song if you really just want to be a happier person).  My good friend Aaron over the summer, another fellow music enthusiast, had linked me the song Dance Dance Dance and I swore from that very moment I first listened to it, I just really wanted to dance! It's an subtle upbeat song that really wants you to enjoy the moment of now. Passion Pit's original song Sleepyhead also is the type of song that makes you want to go outside and touch everything with the midas touch. Anyways, sit back and relax. (:


 Sleepyhead Remix.


 Dance Dance Dance


Enjoy. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment