Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WILL STUDY FOR FOOD

I came across the Coca Cola Scholarship that awards $3.54 million to over 1,400 students. Any money earned is money well spent when you're an upcoming college student. As for myself, I would like to live as economically and healthy for a student (even though for the most part that's unheard of, like seriously top ramen everyday is not my cup of tea). But while I still have time to plan out my expenses, I have a general idea of what I will be using the scholarship money for. 99.9% of the money I will earn from scholarships will be used for books, room and board, food, student activity fee's, tuition, and other expenses along those lines. My reach goal for fundraising this year for college is $20,000. It's quite out there, but if I put my motivation skills to work, I believe I can do it. This will be a tedious task worth putting all the effort into because this pathway in life will probably be one of the most life changing moments. Ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment