Monday, September 16, 2013

MELODY MONDAY #5

It's time again for the next Melody Monday. I've been under the influence of being stressed for the past couple days and haven't had the time to have a serious music session. While trying to de-stress myself for this mentally straining week, I've come across the artist Smallpools. At first I thought it was Passion Pit but since I was on 8tracks I didn't notice who it was until I clicked on the tab to check out the song. This band is based out of the heart and soul (as most would say) of California, which is Los Angeles. They also just happened to recently form at the beginning of this year. Oddly enough, out of the four band members, none of them are actually from California! Anyways, I present to you Dreaming by Smallpools!

Dreaming by Smallpools

0 comments:

Post a Comment