Monday, August 19, 2013

Melody Monday #1

I've always been a sucker for music, whether it fits the mood or not. So when Dr. Preston handed out our CD's today, I could not have been any more than thrilled to share and express the type of music that I listen to. Personally, my music isn't everyone's cup of tea, but if I could interest the mind of one person, then my day would already be made (: To everyone who reads this, I'm going to start a weekly post about a certain song/artist/genre that I feel should be shared. Every monday is what I am hoping to aim for.

I've been known to have a mellow type of music taste, but I will literally listen to anything and everything. I mean, you never know what you're going to like until you experience it. So, to start off the weekly musical posts, I wanted to provide your ears with the lovely music of the Strokes. They're a band based from New York City and perform rock music. Here's their official site http://www.thestrokes.com/us/home. The song below is called You Only Live Once. The original Y.o.l.o. before this new generations concept of YOLO.

 Enjoy (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment