Monday, August 26, 2013

Melody Monday #2

It's that time of the week again everyone... Melody Monday! Today marks our first last early out of our high school career, and to continue on the greatness of this week, I thought I should revolve this Melody Monday around the serene sounds of island music. This week features the artist Josh "Wawa" White (click on the name and it leads you to a biography about him). He is a Utahian who lives by the motto ‘You live to learn and learn to live.’ and really captures the essence of good vibes. Fun fact: He could've been a Division I athlete in track but felt the need to pursue a life in music.

So, if you're just having a really good day or want some mellow good vibin music, I suggest you give a listen to this song.
P.S I do not advocate the practices of these actions mentioned in the song (:






I also want to give credit to my friend Cody for introducing me to this artist, thanks for being my music sharing buddy since fourth grade (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment