Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I, JURY

ERICA M: The strength of her essay was powerful and made mine seem like a little ant. She uses excellent literary techniques to capture the essence of Bernard in Brave New World. Erica not only gives examples but she clearly elaborates and it shows her comprehension on understanding Brave New World.

JACOB H: I really admired that he wrote about Lenina because I was going to write about her but then I did not know exactly what to write. So he gave me a good understanding of her importance in Brave New World. He used many great vocabulary words and I really actually am liking reading about the different perspectives of other students.

COLTER K: Colter's essays are honestly one of my favorite things to read. I have known him since I can remember and he's always been one of those people who are very eloquent when they create essays. This essay, he was actually very straight forward to the point but straight forward in a way that it flows and is not choppy and out of place. Overall, Colter is one of those writers I look to for suggestions.

ELI E: His essay got to the point of comparing I just felt that he could have elaborated more. Though honestly, it was a good essay and he did a good job on comparing reality to "fiction"

DANNY L: He chose a very interesting topic about writing about the objects in Brave New World. Although he did not elaborate very much on his points, he at least address elements in the book that people may have been confused on.

OVERALL, I think everyone did a great job. I enjoy peer editing because I get to see the different perspectives my peers provide that I do not originally see. That is one thing that I am bad at is getting perspective. But it's okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment