Thursday, February 20, 2014

I AM HERE

YES.
I
AM.
USING.
THIS.
COURSE.
PRODUCTIVELY.
I have actually started my senior project before he assigned the senior project. I have several projects running through my mind. One of them is the typical scrapbook/video of all my high school years through pictures/videos. The difference though is that when I was a sophomore I started an album where I took a picture everyday and ever since have not stopped. I am now on my third 365 day album. The first one was to record for fun, my second one was about focusing on doing kind things and experiencing new things (which was semi-successful in a way where I almost was too busy to even think or record these things) and now my senior ish album is dealing with new adventures to experience before I go to college and my journey there (similar to the first one but I have more of a purpose). My other senior project deals with me interviewing seniors to give advice to younger classmen, interviewing them about best advice, and things they want to do before they graduate. I also want to capture the best and worst moments of high school and such. I don't know how I can do that but it's possible. I also want to record these experiences seniors want to have. I could also split this idea up into two parts. My other idea was to have a blog with a collaboration with my friend Erica to focus on things and we can do vlogs every week or so. You know what I might just do that. Okay. Next idea is since we are all working on passing the AP exams, why don't we connect with other classrooms around the world and see how they are studying. From this we could probably meet new people and such. And lastly, (or so I think) I have been working on a  collaborative project since last semester. SHHH. That's how big of a deal it is. Collaboration is key for all of this and taking your learning into your own hands is also great, we can learn by networking and interacting with the folks all around. My big question was actually does life happen by fate or by chance and I am actually still trying to figure it out but I might have a gist of what could be the right answer.

(PICTURES WILL BE INSERTED SOON)


I have less than four months. I CAN DO IT!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment