Sunday, March 2, 2014

Le super Cinq

Deanna Byrne: She's been a traveling enthusiast herself and very passionate about being compassionate. I recently went on at an expedition with her to AFRICA which was one of the greatest experiences I have ever had. She has connections to many people to and is a very kind spirit.

David Preston: Well he is my english teacher and he is very big on collaboration and building a network. So you know what this leaves? Someone who provides MANY connections to MANY things. We're also currently collaborating on a project together, so using him as one of my super five is beyond suiting.

Lisa Malins: She's great with everything, technology, people skills, action, and so on! She would be the first person I would look to when it comes to help with building my website and such.

Cathy Cachu: My aunt, who happens to be a former rotary president, is also a person with many connections. Through her I was able to get hooked up with a job I started freshman year AND find ways to make money through her gift basket business. She is a person I would look to for connections and how to make money so that I can fund my trips that I want to make. She is super cool, and well yeah!

My peers: They are a big part of my project. I need their help in order to accomplish some video projects and activities. Using them is perfect because they can help give advice to younger underclassmen too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment