Sunday, March 23, 2014

HUXLEY'S BRAVE NEW WORLD

In a blog post entitled HUXLEY'S BRAVE NEW WORLD please explain how listening/watching the author himself changed your perspective on the work and the essay you turned in.

Well, I guess you can say it really made me think about our society. His work seemed to make more sense as to the message he was conveying. The part about brainwashing all seemed to make sense and relate to the society we are living in. We are brainwashed easily and to just about anything. We don't take the time to learn about facts, we just eat it and let it settle (not the best analogy here). Back to my essay, it honestly was not my best work. I know I could have done better, and I honestly gave up the last part of it. But now that I watched the interview, I see why we give more sympathy to bernard or the savage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment