Monday, November 18, 2013

Melody monday #13

She's been on Melody monday a couple times already, and she will keep returning until she runs out of music! Your 13th melody for monday of this year is Ribs By Lorde! After this amazing and fun filled weekend, I came home and started listening to Lorde (my sister had just bought her whole album). I then stumbled across this song called Ribs.. and right then and there it hit home. It's been a long time since I've crossed a song that I've constantly hit repeat and made me reminisce about Australia, Africa, Freshman year, Sophomore Year, Junior year, and current events of my this year. And I never had felt so old in my life. Well enough about me, enjoy this tune (: 

1 comments:

Rebecca Aldrich said...

I love this song!! Your blog is super awesome Miranda!! I like how you include a variety of topics other than literature on here! It makes your blog really interesting and user friendly! Keep up the good work! :) How will your blog help you during the literature circles? Here is my blog !

Post a Comment