Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Poetic Inquiry

With the recent occurrences of events in my life, I have not at all wanted to change my question. My question was does life happen whether by chance or by fate? Are our lives planned out by some destined fate? Or is it determined by the random events that occur in our lives? Was this meant to be or not to be?!?... Senior year has made me reconsider my options in college now and what I want to do for a living/career/ for the rest of my life. But the thing is, just what am I supposed to do and how do I know it's the right thing? It doesn't really help that I have only months before I make one of the biggest transitions in my life... What scares me the most is whose going to be there for me in the end. Time is fleeting, so are these lessons and problems thrown at me to teach me or was it just supposed to be this way? I know I've lived by "Things happen for a reason", but what is that reason?? Anyways here is my sonnet that I have found that I think, some what relates to my big question. It's about time.  Sonnet 60

0 comments:

Post a Comment