Monday, June 2, 2014

Essays>Term Papers

Wow. It's hard to believe that I just completed my final essay of high school. EVER. Its weird to say that I went from this

to this in a matter of 18 years.
Now that I am finishing my adolescence, I think it times to acknowledge that I will truly miss essays. They were simple, fast, and quite fun. From what Bernardo said, term papers suck, and they he will always miss Preston's essay.

Luckily, through this course I've been able to create fabulous products such as http://minicreasian.weebly.com/ which lead to places like my photos and my videos. One of my favorite videos that touched many peoples heart had to be this one. 
This video had turned out better than I expected, and the satisfication of it touching peoples heart strings has made me all the more passionate about what I do. 

All in all, this course has been one of the best things I have ever chosen for myself to do and I am very glad that I've let the hard work and toil not get the best of me these past few years.


THE END!

0 comments:

Post a Comment